Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Proposal

 Brian and I gathered our families together on this special Thanksgiving Saturday (11/27/10) to make a very special announcement, that we decided to take the next step in our relationship and get married next year! (happy tears*)  I was soo nervous that I wasn’t able to speak so Brian had made the announcement and then said “The ring is not here yet but it’s coming soon.” (aww it's okay...)


Just after Brian and I won the Sequence tournament...

The families kept saying...“you should propose, you should propose right now!” and I was thinking… nah you don’t have to (thinking that he didn’t have a ring, and it feels weird to propose without one and plus we just made our announcement).

But he’s like “Okay” and got on one knee (ah!!).  All of the sudden he pulls out a small jewelry box out of his right pocket! OMG! I was soo speechless and surprised!! (more happy tears*)
 

I thought this was the perfect proposal and loved it that our families got to witness this special day!  


  
Grandma was pretty happy!!


5 comments:

simplyvonne said...

awwwwwwww yay! im so happy for you guys! baby K, lee and I cant wait to see you next year for your wedding!!! let me know if you need help with planning!

Unknown said...

Love the proposal. Made me tear up. Happy for you two and congrats!!!

Chi said...

I am SOOO happy for you two! Brian you are one slick guy to pull off this "suprise proposal"! It's amazing that you guys have these photos that capture the moment. I absolutely love the one of your GM and you! Def made me teary eyed. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Awwwww, you guys are so sweet. I'm so happy for you guys. =)

Blog Archive